Are you an experienced accounting professional who would love a part-time, virtual, and flexible position? If you would love to support a woman-owned business, work for and learn from an experienced bookkeeper & CFO, this could be your dream gig. We are expanding our team and we're always in search of the perfect bookkeeper.
Why work with our team?
• Meaningful work/ life balance – Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your family obligations, passions, and love of ‘getting into the numbers.’
• A flexible schedule- working during preferred hours when you're at your most productive & being in control of your schedule
• Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
• Learning and implementing cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and efficiencies.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years bookkeeping experience and must be familiar with general ledger analysis and financial statement preparation. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, payroll and research. The Bookkeeper position works closely within a team in a fast paced work environment, and must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. A degree in Accounting is not required, but a plus. Computer skills must also include proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full Time & Part Time positions are available depending on your experience, availability and ability to ‘click’ with the team.
If this describes YOU and you feel called to this position, here’s what to do next:
Please film a brief introductory VIDEO of yourself (under 5 minutes) and tell us:
• Why you would be perfect for this role
• What is it specifically about this position that makes you want to apply
• What skills you are bringing to this role
• What you would find most challenging about this role
Share the viewing link with us in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, that includes your resume and cover letter.
PLEASE NOTE: If we think you are a good fit for our team and mission, we’ll be in touch with next steps, including completing an online assessment & the interview process.